Qualification- Associate Financial Planner
- CFP, MBA, B.Com -Fresher or 2-3 Years relevant Experience.
- Should have NISM MF certification; NCFM/ IRDA/CFP/CPA etc. would be desirable.
- Good knowledge about financial markets & personal financial management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Investment Advisory Certification(NISM or any other organisation which certificate is accredited by NISM)-[If currently not certified then mandatory to acquire this certificate within one year of joining. We will support to get the certification done in minimum time]
- Candidate should have thorough knowledge of Financial Planning, Tax planning and wealth management.
- Candidate should be well verse with excel tools and hand on skills to use various financial functions.
- Candidate with good communication skills will be preferred.
- Consistent follow-up and tracking of communications with existing clients & follow communication procedures, guidelines & policies.
- Input notes to database/CRM of phone calls made, notes etc
- Make draft financial Plan of clients.
Send Your Resume